- Putting all kinds of measures in accordance with the applicable occupational health and safety legal requirements in order to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers, companies we cooperate with and our visitors,
- Constantly improving the performance and effectiveness of our occupational health and safety systems,
- Performing above legal and other conditions in occupational health and safety,
- Sensitive to human life,
- Customer and stakeholder oriented,
- Adopted the philosophy of Contemporary Management Systems,
- Constantly evolving by adapting to changing conditions,
- Giving importance to its stakeholders and employees and their development and training,
- Constantly monitoring process performances and taking measures with a risk-based approach to improve these performances.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy has been created by adopting these principles. It is committed to establishing, operating and ensuring continuity a management system suitable for this approach in every field it operates.